3 Ingredient Banana Pudding
Preparation: 10 mins
- 1 ripe banana, peeled
- 1/4 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Dash of vanilla extract, optional
- In a food processor or blender, combine the banana and coconut milk. Process until smooth.
- Add the chia seeds and pulse a few times to mix evenly.
- Pour into a container and chill for an hour to let the chia seeds plump up a bit. (Or if you’re like me, eat it right away because you don’t want to wait. The seeds will be crunchy, though.)