- ½ medium sweet potato, cubed
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 3 spring onions (green tops only), chopped
- 1 bunch of broccoli, chopped
- 1 medium courgette, grated
- 5 eggs
- Dash of lactose-free milk (or other low FODMAP milk alternative - Almond - Coconut)
- ½ cup mixed herbs (basil/parsley)
- 4 tbsp. chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Toss sweet potato in half of the oil and paprika, place on lined baking tray. Roast in oven for 45 minutes of until tender
- Heat the remaining oil in a large 22cm ovenproof frying pan over medium heat. Sauté spring onion and once softened, add the broccoli stirring occasionally until charred. Add courgette; cook for 2 minutes or until softened. Remove from heat.
- Combine eggs, milk and mixed herbs in a food processor. Process until herbs are finely chopped and egg mixture is fluffy.
- Once cooked, add the roasted sweet potato to the broccoli mixture within the frying pan, and turn heat back to medium.Add the egg mixture to the frying pan and stir until well combined. Sprinkle with chives and season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low and cook for 8 minutes of until the egg mixture has mostly set.
- In the meantime, preheat the grill on high. Place the frying pan under the grill and grill until golden brown and egg mixture is set.