Telephone: 07732 876 746 |
Slow cooker Sweet Potato Lentils
- 3 large sweet potatoes, diced
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked red lentils
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- Place the sweet potatoes, vegetable broth, onion, garlic, and spices in a slow cooker. Cook on high for 3 hours, until vegetables are soft.
- Add the lentils and stir once. Replace the lid and cook on high for an additional 1 1/2 hours.
- Stir in the coconut milk and as much water as needed to get the right consistency.