Telephone: 07732 876 746 |
- 2-4 beets
- 1/4 cup whey or juice from sauerkraut
- 1 tablespoon sea salt or Himalayan salt
- filtered water
- 2 litre glass jar
- Wash beetroot and peel (if not organic) or leave skin on (if organic)
- Chop beetroot in to small cubes but don't grate.
- Place beetroot in bottom of jar.
- Add whey/sauerkraut juice and salt (If you don't want to use whey or sauerkraut juice, you can double the salt instead, though it may take longer to ferment)
- Fill jar with filtered water.
- Cover with a towel or cheesecloth and leave on the counter at room temperature for 2 days to ferment.
- Transfer to fridge.
- Consume as desired. For example drink around 100ml each morning and night.