Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
- 2 chicken breasts (400 g)
- 8 tablespoons of coconut flour (56 g)
- 4 tablespoons of garlic powder (40 g)
- 2 tablespoons of onion powder (14 g)
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Cut the chicken breasts into approx. 1-inch by 3-inch strips (2.5 cm by 7.5 cm).
- Mix the coconut flour with the garlic powder and onion powder in a bowl. Add salt to taste (you can try the “breading” since there are no eggs in it).
- Drop each piece of chicken into the “breading” mixture and press the mixture onto the chicken strip so that it gets a thin covering.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.