Cashew Freezer Fudge
- 60 grams dark chocolate
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- Maldon sea salt to garnish, optional
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil together on low power in the microwave or in a double boiler.
- 1 ½ cups cashew butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- 6 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ tsp salt (use half this amount if your cashew butter is salted)
- Grease 9″ x 5″ glass baking dish with coconut oil, or use small cake moulds.
- Whisk ingredients together until fully combined. (If they aren’t coming together well, gently warm on low power in the microwave or in a double boiler)
- Pour into prepared dish or moulds. Freeze for at least 1 hour until set.
- Once frozen, remove from dish onto a cutting board and cut into squares. If using moulds, simply pop out of the moulds. Place on a lined baking sheet or cutting boards.
- Drizzle topping of choice over fudge. Let topping start to solidify before sprinkling with Maldon sea salt, if using. Put back into the freezer 5 minutes to fully set. Transfer to a freezer-safe container for long-term storage.
- Consume frozen and don’t leave out of the freezer.